C-platform on Sparc, recommendations wanted.

Jian Hu jiahu at ikp.liu.se
Sat Jul 7 01:52:33 AEST 1990

Our department is shifting my project from IBM PC to Sparc stations. So I
would like to know if there is any good C-software development platform
for the new environment. Since I have been using Microsoft C compiler all
along and have a great deal of programs that need to be ported over, some
ressemblance to the QuickC or the MSC 6.0, both in environment and in
language conventions, would be a desirable feature. But I can survive a
big habitual change if neccessary.

Any infomation would be appreciated. Thanks alot in advance.