Sun 2/50 Parts and Doc Wanted

Bill_von_Hagen at transarc.com Bill_von_Hagen at transarc.com
Sat Jul 14 06:33:01 AEST 1990

I recently bought a 2/50 CPU, and now would really like to get a keyboard,
mouse, monochrome monitor, disk and tape drive, kitchen sink, etc.  The
first three are fairly critical!  I'd be extremely appreciative if anyone
with ANY 2/50 (or compatible) parts at any (reasonable) price would
contact me ASAP.  I'd consider buying a whole system, if necessary.  I'm
also very interested in getting any hardware and boot monitor
documentation available.

Basically, if you have anything 2/50 related that you want to get rid of,
please send mail or call!!!

Thanks!

        Bill von Hagen (wvh at transarc.com)

        Day : 412-338-4482