SUMMARY: Multiuser dumps?

Per Foreby perf at efd.lth.se
Wed Jul 25 04:39:54 AEST 1990

A few weeks ago I asked about the possible dangers of multiuser dumps.
>From the answers I have received, I come to the conclusion that I have
(almost) nothing to worry about.  If anyone wants to know more about this,
please email and I will send you a summary of the answers I have received.

Thanks to those who answered:

Fuat C. Baran <fuat at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu>
dworkin at Solbourne.COM (Dieter Muller)
Mike Elliot <mike at unix.cis.pitt.edu>
C.Elvin at ee.surrey.ac.uk
henryc at mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (Henry Clark)
Johan Widen  <jw at sics.se>
dworkin at Solbourne.COM (Dieter Muller)
super at ux5.lbl.gov (Michael Helm)
blc at sol.med.ge.com (Brett Chapman  x5156  )
alex <alexl at daemon.cna.tek.com>
Jim Carter <jimc at math.ucla.edu>
nowicki at Legato.COM (Bill Nowicki)
jas at proteon.com (John A. Shriver)
jerry%asc at boulder.Colorado.EDU (Jerry Stachowski)
jsalmi at Solbourne.COM (John Salmi)

Per Foreby					Email: perf at efd.lth.se
System manager at EFD, Lund Institute of Technology (Lund University)
Snail: E-huset, LTH, Box 118, S-221 00 LUND, Sweden. Phone: +46 46 107492