[help request] dynamic loading/linking under 4.0.3

Chesley Reyburn cmr at cvedc.Prime.Com
Fri Jul 6 09:01:05 AEST 1990

I have to set up a dynamic linking scheme under OS release 4.0.3.

I am looking for literature citations, simple examples, pointers, etc. So
far I have found Chapter 4 (Shared Libraries) in the Programming Utilities
& Libraries manual of 1988. This is fairly dense and obscure.

The example given in Chuck Ocheret's recent posting is excellent for what
I want but pertains only to OS 4.1.

Chesley Reyburn                 ...tektronix!ogicse!cvedc!cmr
ECAE Software, Prime Computer, Inc.   ...sun!cvbnet!cvedc!cmr
14952 NW Greenbrier Parkway              ...sequent!cvedc!cmr
Beaverton, OR 97006-5733                  Phone  503/645-2410