Looking for software pointers

Peter Colby bldg 4-1 pcolby at prime.com
Wed Mar 28 17:16:58 AEST 1990

In article <6061 at brazos.Rice.edu> jaf at cana.inference.com (Jose Fernandez) writes:

| Sources for RCS:  We are currently using SCCS on our many heterogeneous
| workstations.  Our HP's and DG's do not have the friendly UCB sccs front
| end.  And we want to start naming revision levels.

The latest version of the Free Software Foundation's GNU beta tape has RCS
4.0 on it. If you can't find a friendly soul to give it to you, you can
ftp it from prep.ai.mit.edu [18.71.0.38]. If you don't have ftp you can
use the anonymous UUCP archives at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu. Information
about either should be findable in comp.sources.misc or in comp.archives.

        Good Luck
        Peter Colby