Conner CP-3040 Hard Disk Drive Specs?

Carl Mueller mueller at cs.utk.edu
Fri Mar 23 19:19:52 AEST 1990

Does anyone out there have any info on the Conner CP-3040 hard drive?  I
just got one, but without any docs.  It's a 1" tall 40 meg SCSI 3.5" drive
with very low power consumption.  Unfortunately, mine seems to be playing
deaf and dumb.

What I need to know most is what the jumpers do and how many blocks does
this thing have.  If someone could email me some info, I'd be very
grateful.

-Carl Mueller  (mueller at cs.utk.edu or cmueller at utkvx.bitnet)

p.s.  Yes, I'll be calling around for this info, but I'm in a hurry (got
to get this done before spring break ends) so I'm checking every possible
source!