Buying/Selling USED Sun boxes (with peripherals) ??

Eric Ho eho at clarity.princeton.edu
Sun Mar 18 08:33:46 AEST 1990

Does anyone out there know of any companies that buys and/or sell USED
Suns and associated peripherals.  The particular Suns that I'm interested
are the 3/75's (diskless) and 3/180's. The peripherals that I'm interested
in are the 380meg Fuji Eagles, Xylogics 451 controllers, 1/2-inch 1600bpi
tape drives and 19-inch racks.

I just wanted to know what are the current prices in the *used* Suns &
peripherals market these days and the companies that buy/sell these
things.

Eric Ho
Princeton University
eho at clarity.princeton.edu