CXP and PHIGS1.1

scott at heim.glendale.ca.us scott at heim.glendale.ca.us
Sat Mar 17 14:21:25 AEST 1990

Well, I just got phigs1.1 for my 4/370 loaded with a CXP graphics
accelerator.  So far I've been real dissapointed - I was expecting good
looking - albeit simple - 3D graphics... instead I get speeds that don't
look like anything more that 1000 polygons a second!

Now, my understanding is that phigs is supposed to autodetect and utilize
accelerators - but gee, I just don't know.

Any thoughts Y'all?

Scott Watson - "Inane little message goes here"
    uucp: {rutgers,ames}!elroy!grian!heim!scott
Internet: scott at heim.glendale.ca.us