In market for VME bus Board

Shashank Goel sgoel at uceng.uc.edu
Thu Mar 22 08:35:41 AEST 1990

I am looking for a VME bus board which will interface with a Sun 3/160
backplane and will allow me to test a circuit using memory-mapped i/o.
Ideally the board will take care of all of the VME protocol and will have
a prototype area for the circuit.  Any information about where I might
find such a board (preferably a new board) will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

    (Please respond at following address, I do not have access to  USENET)

David L. Hart                dhart at uceng.uc.edu              (513)-556-4772
University of Cincinnati, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering