OPEN WINDOWS and xterm - problem

S.Petra Zeidler mpirbn!specklec!p576spz at uunet.uu.net
Wed Mar 7 20:22:12 AEST 1990

When using the xnews-server ,our original (X11R3) xterm leaves on callup
with "client built for newer server" and a lot more error messages (I know
that is not explicit enough, sorry); the /home/openwin/demo/xterm runs,
but does not take cursorblock input (just causes a double beeb); I do have
XTerm*sunFunktionKeys: on in my .Xdefaults.  Am I missing something
obvious ?  xterm is running fine in both forms with a wheel-group person
on the same system, with little differences between our .Xdefaults.  Sorry
if this should be an old problem; please e-mail me if You have helpful
information.