Looking for troff previewer for Sun

Charlie Dennett dennett at cygnus.kodak.com
Tue Mar 13 22:16:39 AEST 1990

I would like information on the availability of a troff previewer that
would run on my Sun 3/260-4.0.3.  I looked through the source archives on
titan.rice.edu but did not see anything.  About the closest I could come
was a ditroff previewer from the 87 User's Group tape, but since I don't
have ditroff, that would not work for me.

Charlie Dennett          | UUCP: ...!rutgers!rochester!kodak!cygnus!dennett
Information Services     | Internet:  dennett at Kodak.COM
Eastman Kodak Company    | Phone: (716) 726-4480
Rochester, NY 14653-5219 | Minicomputer Tech. Support Group - HP3000/VAX/SUN