XWindow Needs

Leif Andrew Rump andrew at ambra.dk
Mon Mar 5 22:27:31 AEST 1990

Do you know a XWindow-(Open-Look)-based Simple Mail Transfer Program?  It
has to be simple to _use_ and preferably public domain because we probably
have to make alterations to it. Everything has our interest even
(simple!?!) X.400.

[[Ed's Note: Also in a separate posting, the following... -bdg]]

We are trying developing what we call an annotation editor under Xwindow
(Open Look).

It is an editor that is going to be included in all our applications so
the user is able to write a comment or put a circle around something that
is in a window. Do _You_ have any ideas on what is the best way to do it?

We are looking for (preferable public domain) source code that is simple
to add to existing Xwindow applications (how stupid can he be  :-) !!!)

Leif Andrew Rump