Administrativa: Indices Up to Date

Robert D. Greene RGREENEB at ricevm1.rice.edu
Sat Mar 3 09:27:01 AEST 1990

All of the index files for v5 through v9 have been brought up to date
finally. They are now available via both FTP and the archive server.  My
undying thanks go to David Kaelbling (drk at twinkie.rational.com) for
writing a simple tool to actually generate these index files.  Trivial or
not, every little bit helps, and David saved me enough time and made the
job easy enough to get it done [:)].

I am still trying to convince the archive server that the sun-sounds
directory exists. For those of you with FTP, you can retrieve a variety of
sound files from that directory; for those of you that have to use the
archive server, I'm working on it, and getting to know the archive server
fairly intimately :).

That's all for now. If you have any comments on Sunspots (comp.sys.sun)
policies, I welcome them in my personal mailbox noted below.

Robert D. Greene
RGREENEB at RICEVM1.BITNET                Sunspots (comp.sys.sun) Moderator
RGREENEB at RICEVM1.RICE.EDU              ONCS, Rice University
...!psuvax1!rice!ricevm1!rgreeneb      Houston, Texas 77253