Parallel printer problem

Denis Beauchemin IN10 at UDESVM.BITNET
Tue Mar 13 01:32:35 AEST 1990

Here's the problem: My 2 parallel printers (hooked up tu ALM-2 boards)
stopped printing whole files after upgrading to SunOS 4.0.3 (from 4.0.1).
They print part of a file and then stop.  No form feed is done so the next
job starts in the middle of the page.

If I send the same file many times on either printer, the output will stop
randomly near the end of the file.  I can't find a pattern telling me
where it stops printing.

Got any clue?  I tried adding an Ctrl-L at the end of my files but it
didn't solve the problem.  Adding blank lines isn't a solution I can live
with...

    --> Denis Beauchemin, Analyste        --> IN10 at UDESVM.BITNET
        Departement de mathematiques          (819) 821-7022
        et d'informatique
        Universite de Sherbrooke