Postscript Conversion/Printing

TYK at NUSEEV.BITNET TYK at NUSEEV.BITNET
Wed Mar 7 06:13:00 AEST 1990

Questions:

1. I am trying to print Postscript files to Epson dot matrix printer
   (preferably LQ1000/15000).  Is there any PD tool that can do it?  I don't
   mind if it is very slow.

2. As an alternative, printing of other format that pbmplus can output to
   is also desirable.

3. A casual glance through pbmplus shows that it does not read normal
   Postscript file (only image data) directly. What other tool can do this?

I've some difficulty of accessing the Postscipt printer too frequently,
especially for proof-reading.

YK Tan (tyk at nuseev.bitnet)
Electrical Engineering Department
National University of Singapore