You folks is da greatest! (Was: Trouble with my 3/50)

Mitch Gorman silk at dhw68k.cts.com
Tue Mar 20 15:40:32 AEST 1990

Just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my post about the trouble I
was having getting this puppy to fly right from power-up.  I don't know
when it hit the board (I never even saw it!), but I got 8 (count'em, 8!)
few (dozen) more on the way!!  Thanks to all and sundry.

Special mention simply _must_ be made of Anthony Datri's response: he was
the ONLY person to answer the most critical question in my post!!
(Anthony is datri at convex.com, from Convex Computer Corporation;
Richardson, TX)

>> And did Marcia ever marry Kevin, or did Brant's revelations finally scare
>> her off?
>
> The three of them moved to California and formed a pseudoreligion around
> Lance.

Thanks again, gang.  It's nice to know you're out there...  where I can
keep an eye on ya!!	:^)

	Mitch Gorman		Internet:  silk at dhw68k.cts.com
				uucp:  ...{spsd,zardoz,felix}!dhw68k!silk