Data Transfer

shaig at shum.huji.ac.il shaig at shum.huji.ac.il
Mon May 7 17:40:56 AEST 1990

I am faced with the following situation:

I have an application running on a SS1 that generates data at the rate of
5 Mb per second. I would like to transfer this data from the SS1 to an
external device at a rate >= 5 Mb per second.

If it boils down to it, I am prepared to purchase a reasonably priced DMA
card if someone can recommend such a card.  Please mail directly to me
recommendations and where applicable please state the extent of your past
experience with the item recommended.

In the event that there is enough interest I will post a summary of the