connecting suns to vaxes; PD terminal emulations

Williams vtcf at ncsc.navy.mil
Wed May 2 13:24:55 AEST 1990

I don't know if this is the right list, but here goes... We have a few Sun
4's here connected to our network via TCP/IP, and would like a public
domain VT220 and Tektronix emulator so I can reassign VT240's to those
less fortunate and also  to clear up some desk space.  We have a tektronix
emulator on the Sun's already (I guess that came with the machine), but
I'd like to  be able to use a VT220 emulator for full-screen editing with
a keyboard mapping close to the VT220.  Is kermit the way to go?  Please
respond directly to me, as I am not a member of SUN-SPOTS.

Thanks in advance
Tom Williams
vtcf at ncsc.navy.mil