Difficult to set host number in 4.1 suninstall.

Joe Smith jms at tardis.tymnet.com
Wed May 30 19:28:15 AEST 1990

Warning: when trying to set the IP host number for your workstation,
suninstall makes it difficult.  If you type Control-P to go to the next
line, it jumps from "Ethernet Interface" to "NIS Type", skipping past the
"Internet Address" line.  You can type ^P/^N (or ^F/^B) as much as you
like, but the cursor won't go to the right line.

The only way to change the Internet Address is by hitting the RETURN key
at the appropriate place.  But, of course, ^M is not documented in the
help message at the bottom of the screen.

Joe Smith (408)922-6220 | SMTP: jms at tardis.tymnet.com or jms at gemini.tymnet.com
BT Tymnet Tech Services | UUCP: ...!{ames,pyramid}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!jms
PO Box 49019, MS-C41    | BIX: smithjoe | 12 PDP-10s still running! "POPJ P,"
San Jose, CA 95161-9019 | humorous dislaimer: "My Amiga speaks for me."