Serial Communication with Laser-Disc

John H. Morgan morgan at edstip.eds.com
Thu May 3 03:36:31 AEST 1990

I need direction/suggestions on communication with a Pioneer Laser-Disc
6000A (connected to ttya) from a Sun SPARCstation 1.

In my C code I've opened ttya successfully but the write command produces
no output.  I've been debugging with a printer on ttya and so far I have
not been successful!

John Morgan, EDS         UUCP: ...!uunet!edsews!edstip!morgan
1400 N. Woodward Ave                  morgan at edstip.EDS.COM
Bloomfield Hills,            Voice:(313)645-4882  Fax:645-4824
MI 48013  * The above are my views only!!