SunView Cursor question

Dean Grover grover at moon.hac.com
Fri Sep 21 17:33:12 AEST 1990

I have a question about the SunView cursor:

I've noticed that whenever a SunView window has output, that the cursor is
undrawn, and redrawn when the update has finished.  Is this a correct
observation ?

Our application uses a hardware double buffered pixwin (CG5 frame buffer)
that is being redrawn as fast as once every 1/2 second.  When this
happens, the cursor flickers on and off very quickly, and we find it
annoying, and difficult to work with as a user.

Are there any Frame/Canvas/Pixwin/Cursor attributes that I can modify to
make it any better?

Thanks in advance.
Dean Grover
Hughes Aircraft Co.