3270 Bisync Source Sought

Mike Anderson mea at sparta.com
Wed Sep 19 10:02:24 AEST 1990

Has anyone out in netland seen or know where I might find C source code
that implements a 3270 BSC (i.e., good ol' 3278 terminal emulation on a
Bisync serial line) on the Sun serial ports?  I really need to target an
80960-based CPU but if a source that runs on Sun (or any other Unix box
for that matter) is available in the PD then that would be a tremendous
starting-point.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Anderson        "It is useless for sheep to pass resolutions in favor
SPARTA, Inc.          of vegetarianism while wolves remain of a different
mea at sparta.com        opinion."
(703) 448-0210                     William R. Inge, D.D.  1860-1954