PC-NFS, Telnet and Windows 3.0

DAVID GONZALES davidg at uns-helios.UUCP
Wed Sep 19 09:49:59 AEST 1990

We have an interesting problem with our PC-NFS (Version 3.0.1) running
with Windows 3.0. What we are trying to do is run telnet in a DOS window
(using Windows 3.0 enhanced mode) while accessing the networked file
system, or doing other operations under windows. We can bring up the DOS
window but when we try to run telnet the system dumps windows and hangs
the network (on the pc side). Has anyone run into this problem before,
also are there any things I should be aware of when running PC-NFS.
Thanks.