Help - I need source!

mulay mulay at utkux1.utk.edu
Fri Sep 21 10:02:42 AEST 1990

I badly need two sun os 4.0.3c kernel source files for a sparc.  These are
sunif/if_le.c and sunif/if_subr.c I need these to install multicast IP and
VMTP on my sparcstation.

I have to patch the files and use the resulting binaries for this purpose.
Our site does not have a license for those sources, hence this problem. Of
course I could also provide someone with the context diffs in case s/he is
willing to patch those files and send me the resulting binaries only. Any
help or suggestions will be appreciated.

[[Ed's Note: Sending the actual source file to this person would be a
violation of your source agreement with Sun. However, if someone could be
so kind as to take his diffs, apply them and send back a patched binary,
I'm sure you'd have a friend for life. :) -bdg]]

  Thanks,
  Subhendu Ghatak

...................Shashikant Mulay (mulay at sun4.math.utk.edu)