OS and Sun 2/50 Parts Wanted

Bill_von_Hagen at transarc.com Bill_von_Hagen at transarc.com
Mon Sep 17 02:45:47 AEST 1990

If anyone has an old version of Sun OS sitting around on tape which they
no longer want or need, I'd be interested in purchasing it.  I'd prefer
3.5, but clearly an OS of any rev.  level is better than no OS at all!!!
I'd be very interested in purchasing a set of documents also!

I am trying to assemble a Sun 2/50, and would appreciate mail from anyone
with a 2/50 SCSI board and/or an Adaptec 4000 board that they're
interested in selling.  Pointers to sources of 2/50 hardware would be
equally appreciated!!  Remember that this is a 2/50 - the old desktop
machine - not one of the floor models.

Thanks very much!

        Bill von Hagen
        (wvh at transarc.com)