Disk drives

Mark Brinich keinstr!keinstr!brinich at uunet.uu.net
Wed Apr 24 10:00:00 AEST 1991

I'd like to know which Seagate disk drives Sun uses in their external
shoeboxes on SPARCstations 1s.  I have a couple 327 meg drives now, and
would like to upgrade them, but don't necessarily want to pay Sun prices
especially if I know I can get the exact same thing elsewhere for 1/2 the
price.  e-mail response should suffice........thanks..mcb

Mark Brinich
voice mail(or maybe the real live thing)216 498-2821
e-mail   uunet!keinstr!brinich
Keithley Instruments  28775 Aurora Rd. Cleveland, Ohio 44139-1891