Computervision CV3000 - video info?

phil sutherland philsuth at mycroft.dialix.oz.au
Wed Apr 17 11:00:00 AEST 1991

Gentle folk,

For my sins :-), I'm the proud owner of a ComputerVision CV 3000
workstation, which as far as I'm able to ascertain is a badge-engineered
Sun 2/120. My questions are as follows:-

1. Is the video board with the machine a Sun standard one, or is it a
Computervision 'special'. 1152x900 color graphics on 2 VME boards, + huge
19" monitor.

2. Either way, where if anywhere, could I track down some hardware
information on the video board. It appears that it's no longer working,
and using an ASCII terminal takes all the fun out of the pseudo-Sun... :-(

Please reply by eMail - theres less likelihood a few busy days will
make me miss a response.

Thanks in Advance
--
+--- phil sutherland -------------< philsuth at DIALix.oz.au >--+
| Grand Panjandrum and Keeper of the Technological Mysteries |