Spreadsheet recomendations?

Rod Rebello -- CAD Development titan!rrebello at asuvax.eas.asu.edu
Wed Apr 3 01:00:00 AEST 1991

We need to acquire a spreadsheet package for our Sun Network soon.  Does
anyone have any recommendations?  I would prefer one that supports a
floating license if such a one exists.  We can't afford to buy a license
for each station, but I would like each station to have access to it when
needed (up to the limit of the number of licenses we purchase).

I checked into Lotus, but you have to pay a "network license" fee plus pay
for a non-floating license for each station you want to access it from.
The problem is, I will never know which stations may need to have the
license at any given time.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Rod Rebello
titan!rrebello at asuvax.eas.asu.edu