WrenIV jumper settings

Jeanne Leclair leclair at herky.cs.uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 29 05:20:00 AEST 1991

I need to install a WrenIV 327 meg disk on a SPARCstation (1+) and it
needs to be seen by the system as sd4, sd5 or sd6.  The problem is that it
was sd3 on another system and I don't have any documentation on the jumper
setting to change that.  I tried some trial and error but I couldn't
determine a pattern.  The jumpers I've been dealing with are on the back,
lower right-hand corner.  There appears to be 7 in a row, grouped 5 and 2,
from the left (though it just looks like they are together unless you look
closely.)  If anyone can tell me about these jumper settings I'd be
grateful.

Thanks in advance.  Mail would be best because this question is likely to
have a very limited audience.

Jeanne
leclair at herky.cs.uia.edu