WANTED: icons depicting Sun hardware

Fergus O'Reilly fergus at crp.capsogeti.fr
Thu Apr 18 07:14:13 AEST 1991

Has anyone got a set of pretty icons or bitmaps representing various Sun
boxes, i.e., Sun-3s, SLCs, IPCs, SPARCstations and SPARCservers?  I want
to create diagrams of system and network layouts with tgif so I would
prefer to have them in X11 bitmap format (XBM) but am willing to accept
anything for which a converter to either XBM or portable bitmap format
(PBM) exists.

If you have such goodies or know where they might be found then I would be
very grateful for a reply by e-mail.  If not, my mouse and I will have to
try to be creative...

Fergus O'Reilly             CAP GEMINI INNOVATION      fergus at crp.capsogeti.fr
118, rue de Tocqueville, F-75017 Paris.                    +33 (1) 40.54.66.66