DVItoVDU under Sun Modula-2

David Way utastro!dpw at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 29 05:20:00 AEST 1991

I'm looking for a version of Andrew Trevorrow's DVItoVDU program (comes
with the standard TeX distribution) which has been ported to Sun Modula-2.
This program compiles fine under the Modula-2 compiler which runs under
4.3bsd on a VAX (the one supported at one time by Michael L. Powell of
decwrl), but has big problems under Sun Modula - all the unix i/o calls
appear to be messed up, plus a multitude of syntax errors.  Looks like it
could be fixed with a little patience by a Modula hacker, however ...

Surely, someone out there has already done this. Reply to me via email if
you can help, and thanks in advance.

David Way  McDonald Observatory/Astronomy Dept.- Univ. of Texas, Austin
(office) RLM 16.206 (voice) 471-7439 (internet) dpw at astro.as.utexas.edu