wm window manager

Norm Matloff nsmatloff at ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 20 06:22:00 AEST 1991

`wm' is a window manager for dumb terminals.  Does anyone have it running
on a SPARC machine?

The source files are available in the W.U. archive (128.252.135.4), in the
directory mirrors/unix-c/windows).  But it is apparently out of date, and
the update files don't seem to help either.  It won't even compile, and
after forcing it to compile, it won't run right.  Not being familiar with
the curses library, I'm reluctant to spend much further time on it.

If anyone has gotten it to work for SPARCs, I would highly appreciate
knowing how.  Since I don't normally read these newsgroups, please reply
by e-mail.