Parallax video board

Bill Ross wross at ius3.ius.cs.cmu.edu
Fri Feb 22 07:15:00 AEST 1991

Does anyone else out there have a Parallax video-view board?  I've been
having some problems using it but I can't get any help from the company --
they usually don't return calls, and when they do, they can't (or won't?)
help me...

I'm trying to do basic image display and capture using the ioctl and mmap
interface.  I don't really understand how the several different memory
buffers on the board interact and how I should load ones which will
display my image...  Anyone done this?  Send me some code!  Thanks!

    Bill Ross
    wross at cs.cmu.edu