xpostit and olwm

Ed Simpson evs at sunbar.mc.duke.edu
Fri Feb 1 08:20:47 AEST 1991

Well, it appears that the truncation problem that I mentioned in the last
posting is indenpendent of the window manager.  I still think the problem
with writing out invalid screen positions and note window sizes is due to
olwm.

xpostit under twm has truncated one of my notes to zero length but not the
other.  Also, it was creating note1~ from note1 when I would quit from
xpostit using the "exit" option on the main pull down menu.

Ed Simpson    e-mail by ARPANET: evs at cs.duke.edu    tel.: (919)660-5107
P.O.Box 3140, Duke Univ. Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA 27710