Fixes to dnimail package

Philippe-Andre Prindeville philipp at inf.enst.fr
Wed Feb 20 06:22:00 AEST 1991

I have made some corrections to the DNIMAIL package that some people use
with Sunlink/DNI.  The version my patches are based on is of 11 Jan 1989
(as near as I can tell).  The patches are to the dnimail.c and dnimaild.c.
They are not extensive, but fix several bugs.  I'm still tuning our
sendmail.cf to work with them (someone else began the integration, and
munged it), and can post those changes at a later date.

If you are interested, please let me know.  On the other hand, if I have
been working with out-of-date code, I would be interested to know from
where I could ftp the latest-and- greatest.

Thanks,
-Philip