WORD4.0-to-PS filters

Loki Jorgenson Rm421 loki at nazgul.physics.mcgill.ca
Tue Feb 19 05:43:00 AEST 1991

We have a LaserWriter NT II hanging off of our SUN 3/50.  Some of our
users have WORD documents at home which they would like to print.  I don't
know WORD but I presume that the format of the file contains a great
number of processing characters/commands and so wouldn't pass through our
text-to-PostScript filter on the way to being printed.

Does anyone know of a WORD-to-PS filter or some facsimile which would do
the same job?

Loki Jorgenson              / /          \ \  node:  loki at Physics.McGill.CA
Grad, Systems Manager      / //////  \\\\\\ \ BITNET: PY29 at MCGILLA
Physics, McGill University \ \\\\\\  ////// / fax:   (514) 398-8434
Montreal Quebec CANADA      \_\          /_/  phone: (514) 398-7027