Inexpensive monochrome monitor for Sun 3/60?

fillmore%emrcan.bitnet at ugw.utcs.utoronto.ca fillmore%emrcan.bitnet at ugw.utcs.utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 17 04:35:51 AEST 1991

I was wondering if anyone had tried hooking up an inexpensive monochrome
monitor to a Sun 3/60.  My boss complained about the $1500 we had to spend
recently to get Sun to fix one.  Is there such a thing as a multisync
monochrome monitor?

Bob Fillmore, Systems Software & Communications     BITNET:  FILLMORE at EMRCAN
  Computer Services Centre,                         BIX:     bfillmore
  Energy, Mines, & Resources Canada                 Voice:   (613) 992-2832
  588 Booth St., Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1A 0E4   FAX:     (613) 996-2953