CG3 card specs

Tim Cuckston camscan!tim at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 24 04:59:02 AEST 1991

My company is working on a frame buffer for use with our Scanning Electron
Microscope.  We would like it to appear to be a CG3 card to a Sun system.
Can anyone tell me where I can find the specification for the CG3 card.

So far no one at Sun UK seems able to locate such a specification despite
recommending that we should emulate the board.  Ideally I would like the
Sun part number for the Spec or at least a pointer to a manual.

|Tim Cuckston                    |Phone: +44 954 780926            |
|Cambridge Scanning Company Ltd  |Fax:   +44 954 789829            |
|Saxon Way                       |UUCP : tim at camscan.co.uk         |
|Bar Hill                        |       tim at camscan.uucp          |
|Cambridge CB3 8SL               |       ..!mcsun!ukc!camscan!tim  |
|United Kingdom			 |				   |