Looking for callback software

Camden Clarke pcc at frame.com
Fri Jan 25 14:32:57 AEST 1991

I'm looking for any PD or shareware software which implements a callback
mechanism for a Sun.

Specifically I would like a Sun to dial out, connect to a modem elsewhere,
and after the connection is made, present the remote computer with a login
promt for the machine which initiated the call.

I've looked at dialback.shar in the Sun-spots archives, and it
accomplishes the first two parts (dialing out, and connecting to the
remote machine), but I can't figure out how to modify it to run getty.

                                -Cam Clarke
                                Frame Technology
                                cclarke at frame.com