PS preview package for 4/60

Dr. A.Bykat BYKAT%UTCVM.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Tue Jan 8 01:48:58 AEST 1991

Back in May (5/21/90) the postscript preview package ralpage by Gordon
Joly was placed on the sunspots Rice archives. The archived files seem to
contain only object code and a documentation on source files, but no
source files.  There is no documentation on how to run it, nor on m/c for
which it is intended.

An attempt to run this object code on SPARC 1 (4/60) produces

   ralpage: 68881: not found

which I think means that it is written for the Sun 3 machines.

If any of you has a copy of this package which runs on Sun 4 (on 4/60 in
particular) or if you have the source files, please send me a copy.

If you have another postscript preview package which works on 4/60 and is
PD, please send me a copy or let me know how I can get one.

Thanks for your help,
Alex Bykat