*Wanted* or info on MO drives

Chris Swanson, St. Olaf College swansonc at stolaf.edu
Sun Jan 13 15:06:53 AEST 1991

I am looking for the cheapest MO/rewrittable optical drive I can find.  If
you have one to sell or know of a place to find such a beast, I would
really appreciate those leads.  I would qualify for an educational
discount if one was available.

It needs to be SCSI (I have an SCSI bus already).  I think most of these
systems are in the 600 MB range, but other sizes are OK.  I would also be
interessted in buying some cheap (probably used) media for it.

What kind of standards are there for such drives?  What are the usuall
performance perameters.

Please relpy directly to me, my address is listed below.  If there is
enough intrest, I will repost to the net in general (comp.periphs.scsi).

Chris Swanson, Chem/CS/Pre-med Undergrad, St. Olaf College, Northfield,MN 55057
	INTERNET:  swansonc at acc.stolaf.edu	UUCP: swansonc at stolaf
    	AT&T:	   Work: (507)-645-6845		Home: (507)-663-6424