Alternative to Yellow Pages

Carol Ann Sutherlin mrj!suther at uunet.uu.net
Tue Jan 8 07:29:02 AEST 1991

I am involved in a project establishing and maintaining a computer network
running VAX, Sun, and NeXT machines (UNIX operating system for all
machines).  At the present time, these machines are linked using Yellow
Pages.  We have encountered a number of problems, and I am looking for a
good alternative, either commercially available or public domain.

If you should know of possible substitutions for Yellow Pages, please send
e-mail to suther%mrj at uunet.uu.net (due to disk limitations, I am not on
the SUN-SPOTS mailing list).  Thanks for your help.