Sun 2/120 SCSI question?

Robert Morse rmorse at medar.com
Tue Jan 29 00:26:00 AEST 1991

I have a Sun 2/120 which I would like to add a large hard-drive to.

Environment:

Sun 2/120 : 4 Meg memory, SCSI, 60 Meg tape, SunOS 3.5.  71 Meg HD. SCSI
            to ST506 controller.

My question is:

Is is posible to connect up a standard SCSI harddrive or do I have to go
through a adaptor, like to Sun3/XXX does?  Also is there a limit on the
size of the Harddrive that I can add.  I would like to go to a 320 Meg, or
possiblely larger.

Any Comments or Solutions would be welcome.

Please respond by MAIL as I do not get comp.sys.sun on a regular basis.

	Thanks in advance.  Robert Morse