Looking for ras2cal5800 or its author

G.D.Pratt gerry at seq1.keele.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 09:23:44 AEST 1991

I have a copy of a program called ras2cal5800 for printing out Sun
rasterfiles on a Calcomp 5800 series plotter.  This was written by Donald
R. Newcomb whose internet address is/was:-

	navoceano%oacis.decnet at norda.navy.mil

I picked up the program off the titan archives in April 1989 I believe but
it does not appear to be there know. I wonder if any knows how I can
obtain the latest version of this program, if there is one, or contact its
author/developer.

Gerry Pratt  --  workstation support  --  University of Keele
email:  gerry at seq1.keele.ac.uk   *   tel:  0782 621111 x 3290