bob at morningstar.com bob at morningstar.com
Tue Jan 1 02:43:26 AEST 1991

|  ...the only PPP implementations I've been able to find are written
|  for SunOS 4.0.3.  I'm at SunOS 4.1.  Can anyone point me to a
|  working implementation?

If you can puzzle through the installation and the usage READMEs, the
following should do the trick for you.  I have had good success with UDS
V.32/V.42/V.42bis modems on SS1s (steady FTP throughput of 1.8 Kbyte/sec
with bursts up to 2.6 Kbyte/sec on the compressible parts of a kernel),
though I'm working with Telebit on some hardware flow-control issues
(sound familiar? :-) between a T2500 and a SS1.