bullet proof SPARC

David L. Markowitz dav at genisco.gtc.com
Sat Jan 12 12:16:23 AEST 1991

In Sun-Spots Digest, v9n413 [Hardware],  Al Gaspar <gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil>
writes:

>In some magazine awhile back I saw an advertisement (I think from Texas
>Instruments) for a 'hardened' or 'armoured' SPARCstation for use out on a
>shop floor, etc.  I can't find the ad now.  Does someone know of such a
>beast?  If so could you send me info and a contact phone number?  Please
>reply to me directly, if there is sufficient interest, I'll summarize to
>the net.  Thanks much.

I will attempt to keep this from being an ad as much as I can.

In addition to Texas Micro, we (Solaris Systems Division of GTC) make
ruggedized Sun workstations for both factory floor and military uses
(these are different product lines - not one intended for both uses).  Our
MIL machines come in three flavors: SPARCstation, 6U VME, & 9U VME.  Our
industrial machines range from X terminals to SPARCstations (SLC, SS1+,
SS2).

For more info, contact me at:

	David L. Markowitz
	Solaris Systems Division
	Genisco Technology Corporation
	1230 Lewis Street
	Anaheim, CA 92805
	(714) 563-3384
	dav at gtc.com

to find out which sales critter you want (I'm software), or just call
(714) 563-4300 and ask for sales.