cdrom.c

MIKEY at cisco.nosc.mil MIKEY at cisco.nosc.mil
Fri May 10 09:05:00 AEST 1991

>[[Ed's Note: Not much of an annnouncement, but Mike evidentally make a few
>minor changes to his non-sunview cdplayer program which he wrote which he
>felt should be shared with the world. :) :) -bdg]]

Talk about a minor announcement ... the file name is player.c, there is
another module cdrom.c in the distribution. Actually about ten people have
downloaded the program :-)

>FTP:	Hostname : titan.rice.edu (128.42.1.30)
>	Directory: sun-source
>	Filename : cdrom.c
        Filename : player.c
>	Filesize : 10028 bytes

	Also, I'd like to include a READ.ME,

Instructions for building the program.

1. Go to the directory /usr/demo/CDROM
2. Replace the file player.c with my player.c
3. make
4. enjoy!

Mike Pawka	Systems Programmer  NOSC  San Diego, CA 92152
Internet: mikey at cisco.nosc.mil  OR  pawka at nosc.mil  619-553-4108