Contool for OPEN LOOK?

Tom Perrine tots!tep at ucsd.edu
Fri May 10 23:03:00 AEST 1991

In article <2501 at brchh104.bnr.ca> tots!tep at ucsd.edu (Tom Perrine) writes:

>I have just acquired a SPARCstation IPC with OPEN LOOK, and I sorely miss
>my contool. I know that I could just use the sunview-based one I have,
>but...
>
>Is there a newer contool that uses X and OPEN LOOK? If you provide
>pointers to and FTP archive, please provide the complete path, as I use
>the BITFTP server, and "looking around" is painfully slow...

Many people pointed oput that Contool 3.0 is exactly what I was
looking for. Several pointed out that it is on the rice archive server :

FTP:	Hostname : titan.rice.edu (128.42.1.30)
	Directory: sun-source
	Filename : contool.shar.[1-6]

Before these replies came in, I found contool via "archie" and greabbed it
from apple.com via "bitftp".  Thanks to all who replied!

Tom Perrine (tep)                       |Internet: tep at tots.Logicon.COM
Logicon - T&TSD                         | UUCP: sun!suntan!tots!tep
P.O. Box 85158                          |GENIE: T.PERRINE
San Diego CA 92138                      |Voice: +1 619 455 1330
"Harried: with preschoolers"            |  FAX: +1 619 552 0729