Ada DBMSs on Sun?

Claus Franzkowiak cfranz at wrdis01.af.mil
Fri May 24 04:47:00 AEST 1991

I am considering Sun computers for DBMS development.  I have to write
DBMSs in Ada.  So far I have looked only at Informix, Oracle to see if it
can produce Ada code.  Does the 4GL usage violate U.S. government
requirements for Ada?  Can the 4GL be called from Ada?  Has anyone done
any Ada DBMSs on Suns?  If Sun has any other Ada DBMS software (including
screen painters), I would greatly appreciate that information.

I posted a similar help message on comp.databases without any success yet.
So again, I really appreciate any comments that would get me closer to a
solution.

Claus Franzkowiak
1926 CCSG/SCDD
Robins AFB, GA 31098