Monitor cables for Sparc2's

Edward Bartz bartz at elbereth.rutgers.edu
Fri May 10 23:03:00 AEST 1991

I have been asked to look into the possiblities of running Sparc-2
workstations with long (100' - 200') monitor and keyboard cables.  My
problem is, that the monitor cable looks custom for Sun (maybe the
connectors as well).  The cable has the following information on it:

		Madison Cable Corp.
		e57891
		type cl 2
		75 oc
		28awg & 30 awg
		Sun Rev 4

The connector is type 13w3, it has 3 micro bnc's plus 10 pins.  Could
anyone with information about this cable, (or running sparc2's with long
monitor cables) please send me EMAIL.  The address of Madison cable corp
would be exceptionally usefull.

    UUCP: bartz at elbereth.uucp
    BITNET: bartz at rutphy.bitnet
    USSnail: 12 Roosevelt St. South River, NJ 08882